The six week book study focuses on Louise’s philosophies, our limiting beliefs, releasing negative emotions, and affirmations.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 through February 19, 2013 @ 6:30pm-8:30pm – 13:34 Church of Christianity – Cortana Mall (Entrance 3), to the right of Macy’s. Baton Rouge, LA
Join us as we set our intentions for the New Year and study Louise Hay’s philosophies which will enhance our pathway of self-discovery. We will learn practical tools and techniques to help us respond to situations and circumstances in our life more positively and lovingly.
During the six weeks we will:
• Learn to utilize affirmations to make positive changes in our life
• Create a vision board as we set our intentions for the new year
• Learn to identify and release negative emotions that block our joy and creativity
• Work with the body, mind connection
• Gain new tools and ideas to assist us on our journey
There will be ample time for group discussion and encouragement. Come and enjoy the healing experience. Looking forward to seeing you there!