Vision Board Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
WHY VISION BOARDS?
Vision boards are a powerful tool to manifest the things that we want most in our life. They are a visual representation of the things we want to create in our life and act as a constant reminder of the actions we must take to acheive our goals.
January is a perfect time to refocus and set time aside to visualize what you want to create in 2018. In this workshop, we will work through a series of personal exercises and reflections to help you discover the things that you truly want and you'll learn how to map your intentions for 2018 and develop your vision board.
ARE YOU READY TO...
- Set clear goals and intentions for 2018
- Let go of what's keeping you stuck
- Learn how to create a dynamic vision board
- Spend time with other inspiring people
- Invest in yourself and your future
- All vision board materials (magazines, glue, poster boards, scissors, glitter, markers, etc.)
- Guided meditations to help you discover your dreams, goals, and intentions
- Coffee, tea, and snacks
- Free parking
5:30pm - Check In, Coffee/Tea & Snacks
6:00pm - Workshop Begins - Vision Board Creation
8:00pm - Closing
INVESTMENT & LOCATION...
$75 - **Early Bird** Individual Registration
$100 - **Early Bird** Bring a Friend Registration (2 Tickets)
Note: Early Bird Special ends on January 6, 2018.
$90 - Individual Registration at the door.
Email if interested in attending: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird - Individual$75$750$0
- Early Bird - Bring A Friend$100$1000$0
- After January 6th - Individual$90$900$0